An animating and life-affirming coral hue with a golden undertone that energizes and enlivens with a softer edge.
Vibrant, yet mellow PANTONE 16-1546 Living Coral embraces us with warmth and nourishment to provide comfort and buoyancy in our continually shifting environment.
In reaction to the onslaught of digital technology and social media increasingly embedding into daily life, we are seeking authentic and immersive experiences that enable connection and intimacy. Sociable and spirited, the engaging nature of PANTONE 16-1546 Living Coral welcomes and encourages lighthearted activity. Symbolizing our innate need for optimism and joyful pursuits, PANTONE 16-1546 Living Coral embodies our desire for playful expression.
Representing the fusion of modern life, PANTONE Living Coral is a nurturing color that appears in our natural surroundings and at the same time, displays a lively presence within social media.
PANTONE 16-1546 Living Coral emits the desired, familiar, and energizing aspects of color found in nature. In its glorious, yet unfortunately more elusive, display beneath the sea, this vivifying and effervescent color mesmerizes the eye and mind. Lying at the center of our naturally vivid and chromatic ecosystem, PANTONE Living Coral is evocative of how coral reefs provide shelter to a diverse kaleidoscope of color.
Only a few short days until the 2018 Historic Ellicott City Inc. Decorator Show House, Wilderness Farm, opens to the public! We’ve enjoyed creating the cozy master bedroom; it’s been a treat to work in this beautiful home! We’ve fallen in love with this property and hope you will too. Tickets here: https://historicec.com/show-houses/
Join us this Saturday, February 10th from 11am to 4pm for Sykesville’s first ever Cocoa Crawl. Enjoy delicious treats up and down Main Street at participating merchants. Be sure to visit Woodside Home, check out our cozy sofas and warm throws, and sample a cup of yummy dark cocoa.
Tomorrow, June 2nd, is First Friday on Sykesville’s Main Street and the first of the Summer Block Parties. Come down to hear live music, take a stroll, have dinner (and dessert at Norwood Ice Cream Company!), and check out the specials in the shops, all open from 6-9. Our special at Woodside Home is a raffle. Stop in and fill out a ticket for a chance to win one of these great framed Maryland map posters. Hope to see you tomorrow for some summer fun!
1. It feels good to shop local – when you support a local business, you’re also supporting your community. And our community can’t be beat. After you visit Woodside Home make sure to check out the rest of the shops on Sykesville’s Main Street. There’s the best coffee around, a local bookshop, home made ice cream, lovely boutiques, a gorgeous gift shop, a Sunday farmer’s market, town festivals, and more!
2. Selection – you’re never limited to what’s on the floor at Woodside Home. Our special order options are endless. We want your home to suit YOU.
3. Price – we work by appointment and keep our costs low. Those savings are passed on to you, enabling you to do much more with your budget.
4. Personal service – we work with you to find furnishings that fit your taste, budget, and lifestyle and strive to provide personable, hands-on, and memorable customer service.
5. Design – whether you’re looking for a single chair or a houseful of furniture we spend time talking about your space, listening to your ideas, and helping you plan interiors that make you happy.
It’s First Friday and sure to be a lucky night on Sykesville’s Main Street! Pick up a card a the Main Street tent. Then find the Leprechaun in every participating store and get your card punched. Completed punch cards will be entered in a raffle to win a Main Street gift basket – includes a $50 gift certificate from Woodside Home!