Introducing Duralee’s newest collection with the ever fabulous Tilton Fenwick. It’s packed with wildly bold colors and patterns inspired by their travels in Portugal. To find out more about the designs and the story behind them visit https://bit.ly/2uEVpc1.
For advice on how you can incorporate these Portugal-inspired bold colors and patterns into your home, contact Woodside Home. Whether you’d just like to spruce things up a little or you want to design an entire room, we’d love to help you. Our selection and prices can’t be beat!
1. It feels good to shop local – when you support a local business, you’re also supporting your community. And our community can’t be beat. After you visit Woodside Home make sure to check out the rest of the shops on Sykesville’s Main Street. There’s the best coffee around, a local bookshop, home made ice cream, lovely boutiques, a gorgeous gift shop, a Sunday farmer’s market, town festivals, and more!
2. Selection – you’re never limited to what’s on the floor at Woodside Home. Our special order options are endless. We want your home to suit YOU.
3. Price – we work by appointment and keep our costs low. Those savings are passed on to you, enabling you to do much more with your budget.
4. Personal service – we work with you to find furnishings that fit your taste, budget, and lifestyle and strive to provide personable, hands-on, and memorable customer service.
5. Design – whether you’re looking for a single chair or a houseful of furniture we spend time talking about your space, listening to your ideas, and helping you plan interiors that make you happy.