Here are some “before” pictures of the master bedroom at Wilderness Farm. This room is our very favorite. It spoke to us with its arched entry and beautiful bay windows which drew us in to reveal a gorgeous landscape view. We are looking forward to working with artist and decorative painter Lisa Brown Malveaux to create a soft and serene haven, with a vintage yet modern feel. Fabrics and furnishings will be luxurious, yet relaxed and inviting. This master bedroom will become the perfect space to read, relax, and dream.
Join us this Saturday, February 10th from 11am to 4pm for Sykesville’s first ever Cocoa Crawl. Enjoy delicious treats up and down Main Street at participating merchants. Be sure to visit Woodside Home, check out our cozy sofas and warm throws, and sample a cup of yummy dark cocoa.
Tomorrow, June 2nd, is First Friday on Sykesville’s Main Street and the first of the Summer Block Parties. Come down to hear live music, take a stroll, have dinner (and dessert at Norwood Ice Cream Company!), and check out the specials in the shops, all open from 6-9. Our special at Woodside Home is a raffle. Stop in and fill out a ticket for a chance to win one of these great framed Maryland map posters. Hope to see you tomorrow for some summer fun!
This map will help with parking:
1. It feels good to shop local – when you support a local business, you’re also supporting your community. And our community can’t be beat. After you visit Woodside Home make sure to check out the rest of the shops on Sykesville’s Main Street. There’s the best coffee around, a local bookshop, home made ice cream, lovely boutiques, a gorgeous gift shop, a Sunday farmer’s market, town festivals, and more!
2. Selection – you’re never limited to what’s on the floor at Woodside Home. Our special order options are endless. We want your home to suit YOU.
3. Price – we work by appointment and keep our costs low. Those savings are passed on to you, enabling you to do much more with your budget.
4. Personal service – we work with you to find furnishings that fit your taste, budget, and lifestyle and strive to provide personable, hands-on, and memorable customer service.
5. Design – whether you’re looking for a single chair or a houseful of furniture we spend time talking about your space, listening to your ideas, and helping you plan interiors that make you happy.